Saturday, March 14, 2009

First haircut - a trim reallly

Notice the big chunk of hair that is hanging over Madi's right eye? Well, that chunk keeps getting longer and the poor child can't see. So, while at Grandpa and Grandma Larson's house, Grandma decided enough was enough. She got out the scissors and decided to give Madi a trim (with my blessing of course). A toothbrush to distract her should help.

Mama, I'm having second thoughts about this!!
Grandma has the death grip on her so as not to snip more than just hair!

Much better. Madi looks a little like "what just happened?"

3 comments:

Mac Gal said...

I think she is thinking "Wow, THAT'S what you look like! I can see you again!"

Lisa Webster said...

So cute! Did you save the lock of hair for her baby book? Did you feel sad at all?

MJ's Mama said...

Nah, not sad. I did save the hair but i think it's still in the suitcase!