Saturday, August 9, 2008

Little Genius






I have been reading in the baby books that I should be giving her household things to play with. They say that she'll like putting things into a bowl. Okay, so I give her mixing bowls, tupperware and measuring cups to play with, thinking she'll happily put the cups into the bowls and dump them out again. My child is a genius, after all. Yeah, she just put the cups in her mouth and tried to get the bowl in her mouth. She didn't really get the whole putting things into the bowl thing. I tried showing her how but she was just interested in eating everything. I guess she's not ready like all the books say she is. Oh, well.

2 comments:

Lisa Webster said...

I still think she's a genius! Putting things in your mouth is WAY more exciting than putting them in bigger bowls. :)

Katy said...

I love the action shot.
Good idea with the boppy around the butt. I'll have to try that.
It looks like her second tooth is almost here, too.