Saturday, June 20, 2009

32" tornado

I'm not exactly sure what Madeline thinks she's accomplishing by emptying out the drawers that hold my dishtowels and washcloths. She was definitely on a mission while purging the drawers of their contents. Towels were flying over her head as she frantically emptied the drawers! Oh, well, whatever keeps you busy little one is fine with me. Sure, it's a mess but this stage of life where you find something like this so thrilling will go by too fast. Soon enough you'll be locking yourself in your bedroom with the stereo blasting. I'm soaking up every one of these innocent moments.



And tomorrow, It will be more of the same game. Why would I bother folding them and putting them back in nice stacks when they're going to literally be tossed out of the drawer again?

1 comment:

Lisa Webster said...

Looks like fun, Madi!