Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

I'm soooo ready for this!

"Woah!"

"Lemme at it"

This is honestly as close to touching the "guts" as she got! She's like her Mama and doesn't like her hands dirty

"Yep, I'll just watch from here, thanks."

"Nope, there's really nothing in there!"

Madi's "amazed" expression at Daddy carving.

Big helper

"Put this over here, I don't want that thing on my lap."

Since she can't carve, I let Madi color with markers on her pumpkin. A fine job, if I must say so myself.

She loved looking inside the hollow pumpkin...then found a new game of throwing things in the pumpkin and retrieving them.

scribbling away

The finished masterpieces. Curt's on the left. My (scribbly) cat is on the right.

Look what I "made"

3 comments:

Katy said...

That pumpkin looks bloody and scary!
I love the second pic, she's like...yikes!
We need to have some pumpkin family fun around here...

Lisa Webster said...

Did she get to go trick-or-treating yesterday?

MJ's Mama said...

We did not go trick or treating since she doesn't really eat candy and I'd feel bad taking it from people when they'd know it was for me!!!