Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day to everyone! We enjoyed our day running errands - including a trip to Babies 'R Us to get baby gates. Madeline is almost crawling and we want to be prepared. Curt had an exciting rescue call this afternoon where he helped a man who had a heart attack while driving through Rockford. Curt held his head while his fellow rescuers performed CPR. They revived his pulse a few times before the helicopter landed and the Paramedics took him to the hospital. We are praying that he makes it. Madeline has gotten so big. Sometimes I catch myself looking at her in awe, wondering where the last 7 1/2 months have gone. One of those times was today. She was sitting on the floor playing when I couldn't believe how big she'd gotten. Here's the most recent photo of our little princess.We hope all of you stay safe this Labor Day! And, for those of you going back to school tomorrow, I say...I'm glad it's not me :)

No comments: