Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Madi!




Sorry, I don't have anymore photos right now of her birthday! My camera stinks so I relied on others to take pics. These are from auntie Katy. I also have some from my mom but left them at work- argh. The party was last Sat. at Aunt Bev's house. It was a cupcake theme, if you couldn't tell. Cupcake-shaped cookies, cupcakes, cupcake outfit, cupcake decorations. It was fun and Madi did get a little overwhelmed by all of people but overall did great! I love you, big girl :)

3 comments:

Katy said...

You should check out the cameras at Costco.
Thanks for coming over the other night!

Lisa Webster said...

Cute pictures, especially the one with her and her cake! I'll try to send you the pictures that I took that day. Thanks for letting us celebrate Madi's first birthday with you!

MJ's Mama said...

yes, please email pics :O)